If you own and operate one vehicle or a small fleet of vehicles, a commercial auto policy will protect you against financial loss should one of your vehicles be involved in an accident.
Available coverages include:
- Liability Coverage
- Comprehensive/Other-Than-Collision Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection
- Rental Reimbursement
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Liability Coverage
- Hired and non-owned auto coverage
- Audio, Data and other Electronic Equipment Coverage
If your business has any automobile liability exposure, we strongly recommend a Commercial Umbrella policy.
Many business owners fail to purchase Umbrella liability coverage and that can prove to be a fatal oversight for the business when a catastrophic loss occurs. A commercial umbrella provides broad protection over and above your current liability insurance policies including general liability, commercial auto liability and workers compensation.
Contact an Agent today to see how Farmers of Flemington can help protect your business.