If your loss resulted from the Coronavirus or related government shutdown, please see our FAQ page before filing a claim.

To report a covered loss online, you will need your Policy Number, a valid e-mail address and details about the loss.  If you have a loss, including a loss of business income, relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here to review the important information on our FAQ page before filing a claim.  Thank you.

Please select the type of loss you wish to report:

Property Claims

Property Claims involve physical damage or loss to  property owned by the Policyholder, such as a building or personal property.

General Liability Claims

A General Liability claim arises when the Policyholder is responsible for causing bodily injury or property damage to someone else.

Commercial Auto

A Commercial Auto claim involves a vehicle insured by Farmers of Flemington.  The claim can be for damage to the vehicle, injury to the driver or occupants, or damage caused to another party as a result of an accident.

Workers Compensation

A Workers Compensation claim involves a workplace injury.  If your employee was injured on the job, report the loss here.